[pd] IRC

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 30 03:53:53 CET 2002

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, david casal wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> > I have not been on EFNet for years. I'm on FreeNode nearly every day.
> > The #jmax channel is on FreeNode. In addition, that network also has the
> > biggest Python channel, the biggest Ruby channel, the biggest Perl
> my late (but emphatic) vote for IRC jmax/PD merge, on FreeNode or
> otherwise (openprojects?)!!
> can we start -now-? ;)

Okay.

The #jmax channel is closing. I did leave a note on the topic banner.

The new channel is #dataflow, on the same network, IRC.FreeNode.Net

--> matju (~matju at HSE-Montreal-ppp338355.sympatico.ca) has joined
#dataflow
--- matju has changed the topic to:
PureData/GEM, jMax/GridFlow/Pixonix/DIPS, Max/Jitter/NATO/SoftVNS,
and so on
<matju> hello world