[PD] Filtering, hmmm

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Fri Dec 6 14:30:25 CET 2002

hi matthew,
have a look at the filters of the iemlib (an external at
http://iem.kug.ac.at/~musil/iemlib/) it contains several filters with all
kind of characteristics and also FIR filters)
it is also possible to have a window with block~ 1 where samplewise delay is
possible.
there is also an object lrshift~ (in pd/extra) but i think this is rather
for camparing two signalvectors and the first/last sample is not shifted to
the next block~.
there is also z~, a samplewise delay in zexy library
ftp://ftp.iem.at/pd/Externals/ZEXY/.
and i'm shure there are a lot of other resources...
marius.