[PD] Re: [PD-announce] Paradiddle 0.1: a Cocoa interface for Pd

damion romero damion at poweracoustics.org
Sat Dec 14 05:29:45 CET 2002

Adam,
The Paradiddle thing is really great (now if I could only get Pd to do
anything I really want it to do) I've had some luck using it to make an
app to control a pd patch.
It would be cool to see it be able to receive as well as send.

I need to figure out more about how to use project builder before I can
give much valuable feedback...
It would be ideal if projectbuilder could somehow make an app that
could run pd inside itself, without having to launch pd itself and
could stand alone...

Thanks,
Damion

"I'd appreciate feedback from interested parties on where to go next. I
can imagine a variety of directions:
- auto-connect and better integration as a Pd "launcher"
- more complex "expert" modes for those already familiar with Project
Builder (not my favourite direction, but a possibility)
- receiving feedback from Pd"