[PD] iemlib and pd 0.36

anton addon at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Feb 1 21:19:19 CET 2003

Hi,
thanks for replying
I installed iemlib again following the instructions in the install file .
When I try to open a new file I get the following message:

wrong # args: should be "pdtk_canvas_new name width height geometry"

and it doesn't open at all. Opening an existing patch produces the same result
although I can hear sound.
I do not get any other errors on start up

--
Regards
Anton