[PD] Video input on PD for Windows?

arm pdlist arm_pdlist at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 3 23:51:13 CET 2003

Sorry if this is a newbie question, but i'm still
giving my first steps with PD.

Is it possible show video input directly from a WebCam
or a Digital Camcorder in PD for Windows? I have a
work to do in my university and it would be extremely
cool if i could mix images, text and live video from a
webcam or a digital camcorder. Is it possible to do it
in PD? And if so, what package/library do i need to
achieve this?

Also, please notice that i use Windows XP, not Linux
(wich i assume the majority of you use).