[PD] zexy from CVS

Alex from Idoia alex at idoia.com
Wed Feb 5 14:11:56 CET 2003

Hello (again!)
I have downloaded zexy from CVS (the only way to have the make file for
OSX.
The compiling  process inside pd/extra/zexy directory has been done ok.
But, when I try to create an object zexy in pd, the terminal says;
couldn' t create... However, if I open from pd the file
pd/extra/examples/sigzero~.pd (for example) the window help of that
object opens and the object is well created. I don' t understand where
is the actual objects and what do I have to do to ?
Thanks