[PD] writesf~: 96kHz/24bit to 44.1k/16bit?

David McCallum 8dngm at qlink.queensu.ca
Thu Feb 6 20:26:56 CET 2003

         I think it actually *does* record at whatever sampling rate you've
got Pd using, but the header of the output file says 44.1kHz (I guess).
When you open the file in your wave editor you'll notice that the pitch is
lower than what you recorded. Just tell it to read it as a 96kHz file and
everything'll sound fine.

         It may not be the best solution but in the end it gets what you want.