[PD] Can anyone help me?

e.pkelly e.pkelly at btopenworld.com
Fri Feb 7 03:42:50 CET 2003

Hi all,

I've been relying on binaries I have of ggee for years. Here's why: every time I try to compile ggee on my 1GHz Athlon with Redhat 7.2 system I get the output enclosed in the attachment. This happened with my Athlon 600MHz Mandrake 7.0 system as well. I've been using cheats to get around it (like installing Fernando Lopez's rpm and then copying the binaries to my /usr/local/lib/pd/externs directory) but this really isn't good enough!

Also, where can I get stk 3.2 or 3.1? Perry Cook's site just has the latest v4.1.1 - which has a different architecture from earlier versions!

Gn, Ed