[PD] pd -nogui , cpuload

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sat Feb 8 22:51:20 CET 2003

Hi all,

I'm suspicious that the ALSA drivers and Pd get mad at each other after
prolonged use (perhaps not on every possible soundcard.)  So if you're
using ALSA, try it in OSS emulation; this might help...

(I note from other letters that some people get this, and others dont,
but I don't know how to figure out what the differences come from.)

cheers
Miller