[PD] pd -nogui , cpuload

Pall Thayer pall at fa.is
Sun Feb 9 00:04:55 CET 2003

I'm not using any sound card. I run the patches with -nosound. I'm just
using the mp3 stream to an icecast server on the same machine. So unless
that in itself could be the cause, though I don't understand why, it's
not a soundcard issue (or is it?) The machine I'm running the patches on
doesn't even have a soundcard.

Pall