[PD] MIDI controller question

Stephen Martin squaw at lollygagger.org
Mon Feb 10 19:30:05 CET 2003

I can get input from the buttons, but (like matthew said) it's not a toggle,
so I can only get a positive value for as long as my finger is on the
button.  It goes back to zero when I lift my finger off.

so, here's what I think would work, but I don't know PD well enough to do
it... and this is where I need the quick help... it seems simple in
theory...

is there a way to have a toggle triggered with, say, a value of 37, but not
go off when it receives a value of 0... and THEN, go off when it receives
the 37 value again - basically every time this value is passed, the toggle
goes off or on, but by only using one value, not a zero and a positive
integer...

help?

STEVE