[PD] re: NRPN 14-bit controllers

eskogen at usfamily.net eskogen at usfamily.net
Tue Feb 11 01:21:22 CET 2003

i had completed an extern to control my studiomix mixer. it sends and
receives NRPNS for control. it was special purpose and converted only
the controls it needed in kind of a poor way. if you are interested
in the source code (i used flext, c++) just let me know. i never released
it because it was my first extern, and rough code.

btw: the studiomix is going for $250 these days. it's an 8-fader controller
with transport controls. motorized faders! but nobody wants one because
they used cakewalk proprietary NRPNs for control...

anyway, i'll be interested to see what you come up with.

--eric