[PD] mechanism to process many input/output files automatically

Jie Ma jma3 at student.monash.edu
Tue Feb 11 10:38:46 CET 2003

hi list

thanks for helping me get the fiddle stuff right.
now my patch read a input wav file, fed it into fiddle and
store the output into a text file via textfile object.

but the questions keep pop up --- is there any information about how
fiddle
patch could be organized and accessed by some batch files? i mean, i
need to
test 600+ wave files and store the output in a readable manner.
obviously this
should be done by machine automatically rather than running my patch
mannually.

appreciate your helps.

regards

Jay