[PD] hradio+GOP problem

Alex from Idoia alex at idoia.com
Wed Feb 12 16:57:57 CET 2003

Hello,
This is driving me crazy: I have a hradio in a GOP that keeps on taking
a wrong position when first loaded in PD.
I re-position it everytime and even if I save it when it looks good to
me, when I reopen later my patch the hradio is way far from its
original position.
Following a discussion about GOP problems few weeks ago in the PD list,
I tried to set the position of the hradio directly in a text editor. It
works fine as long as I do not open my GOP again (in which case I have
to save the pd file) even if I open it without touching the hradio.
I guess when I close the GOP and save its changes it does not keep in
memory the position of the hradio and give it some strange value like
355 -471.
Any idea ?
Thanks.