[PD] PD usability - .debs

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Thu Feb 13 11:05:02 CET 2003

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Andy Schmeder wrote:
> Speaking of which, what happened to the pd-externals package??  It seems
> to be missing from the debian distro these days.

The pd-externals package still exists, it is a demudi only thing
(maybe planet ccrma has it too, I don know ..)

deb http://devel.demudi.org/demudi woody demudi

I am planning to include it into Debian proper, but it is too
experimental at the current stage.

In general, about the usability thread:
These topics pop up now and then on the list. Maybe we write the ideas
down, put them on pure-data.sf.net as a TODO list and hope that
someone will implement these ideas some day and contribute them.

Guenter