[PD] samples

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 13 18:16:44 CET 2003

What I would do is simply record to a nice, long sample, but then control
the length of _playback_.  This can depend on, for instance, the output of
a timer that you use while recording to measure the length you'll
actually want... plus, when you hear the output, you can still adjust the
length.

cheers
Miller