[PD] compiling osx externals / usability

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Thu Feb 13 21:32:26 CET 2003

I think what Frank says applies to most of the pd externals on CVS.
There is a directory /build/src which is a collection of links to
externals that can be built from these single files.

I compile them with a "simple" makefile from /build/linux

There is build/darwin, which is in need of something similar
(or better, considering that not all externals can be built from
one file, and some of them need additional libraries).

But for now, probably you can start from the /build/linux/makefile and
do something similar. Would be great.

Guenter