[PD] links please! [OT?]

derek derek at x-i.net
Fri Feb 14 12:22:09 CET 2003

hi gang,

this request comes out of the very interesting "usability" discussion
going on this list last few days. what i am interested to see is whether
we are spending all our time tuning up the car in the garage, or whether
we get out on the highway and ride with it.....

so... please post links to audio/video archives of your work with
PD/GEM. i'm sure i'm not the only one out here that has this kind of
curiosity as to what all this spaghetti gets used for. [i guess you
could mark them OT if you feeel the need, since this isn't a software
tech question...]

best,
derek