[PD] GRIPD won't run.

Joseph Sarlo jsarlo at ucsd.edu
Sat Feb 15 04:06:27 CET 2003

Hi,

By default, GrIPD looks for gripd.py in ../gripd (relative to PD
executable). To change this, send the gripd object the message "set_path
<path>" where "<path>" is the path to the directory containing gripd.py.
See the included README.txt file and the gripd.pd patch in
gripd/examples/ for further information

Joe
jsarlo at ucsd.edu