[PD] newbie probl. with oggcast~

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Thu Feb 20 00:26:56 CET 2003

Hi kiilo,

the problem might be due to the Icecast2 you are using. The error means
that oggcast~ can not send the ogg header (and the data?) to the server
(i.e send() returns an error).
Which version of the Icecast2 server are you using? I read they were
planning to change the login scheme. Also the CVS version sometimes does
not work. You can download a version from
ftp://ftp.muart.de/akustische-kunst/pd/oggvorbis/ogg_vorbis/ that is
working here.
Let me know if you continue to have trouble.

Olaf