[PD] PD osx extended distro

jose manuel berenguer jmbeal at telefonica.net
Thu Feb 20 21:36:15 CET 2003

hi,

perhaps it's too late to contribute on this subject...

my perception of this bug is slightly different...

i can't use arrow keys if the mouse pointer is idle. when moving the
mouse at the same time, i can move inside objects and messages with
arrow keys. more, i can't see what i've written inside an object box
if the mouse pointer remains idle. when mouse pointer changes its
position, all things i've written inside the given object appears and
the object instance is created.

a quite similar thing also happens when trying to displace objects
inside a patch. when using arrow keys, objects don't move if mouse
isn't moving.

this happens to me with version 0.36 i've downloaded from Miller's
web page...  i haven't any awareness of upgrading to any newer tcl/tk.

it doesn't matter of machine i'm using... ibook 500 mhz and ppc g4 Dual 1Ghz...

regards

jose manuel

--
Jose Manuel Berenguer