[PD] Glitch

Josh Steiner joschi at eds.org
Fri Feb 21 18:01:23 CET 2003

i've never had that happen.  if you want to help get this fixed you
should provide a little more information.  the screenshot is good, but
what os are you running? what sound card and drivers (asio or not)?
what version of pd?  can you attach the patch that killed your machine
to your mail?

-josh

independent u.s. drum'n'bass -- http://vitriolix.com