[PD] csound~

stefan kersten steve at k-hornz.de
Fri Feb 21 19:20:34 CET 2003

CK wrote:
> does anyone work with csound~ and istvan vargas latest version ?
> other problems.

i haven't used csound for a while, and i lost track of the
various available (un)official linux versions, but i heard
istvan dicontinued development on csound? is there a csound
version i can download and work with? what's the status of
icsound?

have other csounders used csound~ lately?

> Is there an official URL for the latest version ?

it's available at

 http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~kerstens/pub

and probably at orm's site, too.

i'm willing to iron out any problems with up-to-date csound
versions, please send bug reports!

<sk>