[PD] csound~

steven yi stevenyi at csounds.com
Fri Feb 21 21:28:45 CET 2003

I used csound~ recently with and Istvan build and it worked, though
sometimes if the csound process ended I couldn't start another csound
process.  And I would have to restart PD before getting csound~ to
function again.

But when I did get it working it pretty darn cool.  If you'd like I can
do some testing with it for you and send you bug reports.

And because I'm not sure I ever said so, thanks very much for creating
the object!

steven