[PD] Re: [PD-announce] PiDiP 0.8.4 [ more streaming ]

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Fri Feb 21 22:08:24 CET 2003

hi,

actually, you're not really forced to recompile pidip
as a pidip.pd_linux, statically linked to ffmeg is provided,
so i shall not remove it.

there's always been this ambiguity here,
the INSTALL instructions are only for those
who have a non standard setup or feel like
modifying something.

cheers,

sevy/yves