[PD] csound~

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Sat Feb 22 00:34:05 CET 2003

I read:
> i haven't used csound for a while, and i lost track of the
> various available (un)official linux versions, but i heard
> istvan dicontinued development on csound? is there a csound

I guess that happened yesterday but he stated he might still
work on hisr version and spread the updates privately

> version i can download and work with? what's the status of
> icsound?

last time I checked it worked fine, less opcodes but externals
that include an OSC opcode and a jack output driver.

> i'm willing to iron out any problems with up-to-date csound
> versions, please send bug reports!

I will do some further testing and report my findings

BTW what's this sclang file in your download section ?

thanks,

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)