[PD] csound~

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sat Feb 22 04:19:13 CET 2003

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 00:34:05 +0100 (CET)
CK <x at meta.lo-res.org> wrote:

> I read:
> > i haven't used csound for a while, and i lost track of the
> > various available (un)official linux versions, but i heard
> > istvan dicontinued development on csound? is there a csound
>
> I guess that happened yesterday but he stated he might still
> work on hisr version and spread the updates privately

What seems to be happening to me is what always seems to happen to to ex-Csound developers. Istvan will get more and more frustrated with the restrictive license and closed-circuit dev community, start coding on Pd instead, find the community and license much more progressive and Csound will lose yet another awesome developer.
Ah well. C'est la vie.

Regards,

Chris.
chris at mccormick.cx