[PD] QUICKBASIC

Larry Troxler lt at westnet.com
Sat Feb 22 17:46:21 CET 2003

On Friday 21 February 2003 16:41, Stephen Martin wrote:
> ok, now don't laugh...

<not gonna laugh, not gonna laugh ...?

> but does anyone know if there's a BASIC plugin for PD?
> specifically anything close to QuickBASIC v4.5?

This is a really commonly requested feature, which I'd like to tackle as soon
as my work on the COBOL plug in is done :-)

BTW I'm just being (or trying to be) funny here - I actually think there is
nothing intrinsically wrong with seeking to use BASIC - for small,  personal
use work, which is what the typical user of PD what want such a plugin for,
it makes sense to use a language which is easy to learn and use.

Larry