[PD] ~

Johannes Taelman Johannes.Taelman at rug.ac.be
Sun Feb 23 14:40:57 CET 2003

Hi

I work with a belgian keyboard layout, and the tilde is obtained with
'alt-gr', but is also a 'dead key'. It only shows up after I press
'space'.

Alt+nnn combinations do not seem to behave in PD as 'usual' (who's still
using it?) in dos/windows.  I can't get a clue what magic this
does in PD, but I guess it's more related to TK than PD. Anyone?

 j#|@