[PD] dynamic receive names

Matthew Nish-Lapidus mattn-l at rogers.com
Mon Feb 24 01:15:15 CET 2003

oh, but now i have one more question.. sorry for all these stupid emails.

there's a message in the list archives that talks about setting the send and
receive of gui object using messages but it doesn't say how to do it.  does
anybody know how to do this? it would solve my problem perfectly.  i'd love
to be able to set the receive of a bang using a message.

thanks,

m at .
www.ekran.org