[PD] CVS: externals/build/darwin

david casal D.Casal at uea.ac.uk
Mon Feb 24 17:37:00 CET 2003

Hi Adam, all,

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Adam Lindsay wrote:

> After getting thoroughly confused at home, I finally managed to check the
> makefile in. MacOSX folks, please pound on this and confirm what does/
> doesn't work.

ok I finally got an opportunity to try the new build/darwin makefile.
First thing that happened: I had to copy 'm_pd.h' to the darwin dir (and
couldn't find why). Then it all compiled.

Opening 'externals.pd' from externals/build works (I went wohwowhooo!),
minus the ones that don't get built yet which have 'rm blah' in the
makefile. After 'make install' and 'make install-doc', all is in right
place (if you have pd in /usr/local/pd) and docs work.

Thank you!!!

david casal                   --0+
    ---
d.casal at uea.ac.uk             --9+