[PD] Network socket problem

Matthew Nish-Lapidus mattn-l at rogers.com
Tue Feb 25 17:15:13 CET 2003

hi,

if you run pd from the cammand line you will be able to see the errors that
come up.  when you run it from windows you can't see the error because it
closes the dos window as soon as the program is finished running.  once you
can see the errors you'll know what you need to change to run it.  it's
probably something to do with command line options, sound card maybe.

m at .
www.ekran.org