[PD] free software VST host for windows?

mark mark at junklight.com
Wed Feb 26 07:49:02 CET 2003

Hi,

I'm afraid that's not going to help you much. I used the
psycle source code as the basis for vst~ in the first
place :-) so any bugs in vst~ are going to be in psycle.

While we are on the subject a huge thank you to
thomas grill for taking over the vst~ external - I'm
looking forward to seeing what hes done with it..

cheers

mark