[PD] free software VST host for windows?

Josh Steiner joschi at eds.org
Wed Feb 26 09:49:35 CET 2003

incidentally, pecycle loads the fruity vsti.dll plugin just fine, so
maybe they changed something since the version you based off of?

and yes, thanks to thomas and mark, [vst~] has really turned me onto pd
again for the first time in a while.  as you might have noticed do to my
sudden flood of email ;)

-josh