[PD] comments in japanese?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Feb 26 10:02:04 CET 2003

Hallo,
J. Scott Hildebrand hat gesagt: // J. Scott Hildebrand wrote:

> Options. i'm sure comments are just standard ascii text right?

The problem is, that Japanese fonts aren't ASCII. They need more bits,
IIR. I cannot even input german umlauts into a comment.

I wonder, if the .pd-fileformat can accept wide characters at all. So
you have two problems: .pd-files and the tk interface. I think Rodney's
friend's "gakusei" will have to transcribe the japanese comments to ASCII.

ciao,
--
Frank