[PD] mtof and other nonsense

patrick pagano ppagano at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 27 02:02:47 CET 2003

Dear folks

i recall there being a text file that mtof referenced to assign
frequency to midi relationships.
Is this fantasy?

I would like to microtune if possible with possibly 128 notes in the duple.
but more probably just creating harmonic relationships
ie...
midi note 60 equals 64hz
midi note 61  equals 68hz  or 17/16 etc....

is this possible?

Also

Does the Joystick code by J. Sarlo work at all on SGI??
I woudl like to use pd on the onyx with a joystick controller that could
simultaneously control Performer in a CAVE like environment

Also also
Is there any documentation on creating physical models in pd
i would like to do a tambourra but do not want to copy Yves work
but i am interested in teh relationship between pd and stk
please advise

Also also also
are  there any list memebers attending UFs EA festival in April?
if so maybe we can meet up whilst you are in town
you know talk pd, go to nudie bars etc...lol