[PD] pd messages: cut

Peter Lunden plu at tii.se
Thu Feb 27 18:34:27 CET 2003

I'm using canvas messages as a work around for a missing delete message.
I have a canvas that acts as a container of object and I like to add and
remove object dynamicly. It is very anoying that I must keep the window
open to be able do remove objects.

For me the best solution would be to have a delete message where you
reference objects like in the connection message, the second best
solution is to be able to remove objects using the cut message while the
window is closed. Why can't the cut message be used when the window is
closed?

--Peter Lunden