[PD] Problems with v0.36 on windows

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 16:02:51 CET 2003

You will have to try to figure out where the freeze
happens, does it happen with a particular patch? Or is
it when you use a particular object? If you can't say
when it happens there is not much chance of fixing the
problem?

  --- nihil <damabb at yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > Had a
previous version of pd that ran without