[PD] Drivers question

smoerk smoerk at gmx.de
Fri Feb 28 19:22:02 CET 2003

you can get similar result in windows with asio and in linux with alsa drivers.
are there asio drivers for linux? i doubt it...

and if you don't get low-latency with asio drivers in windows, than it is
probably a limitation of you audio card or the asio drivers. it's possible to
get less than 3ms with windows (2000 or xp).