[PD] synthesis

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu umbpux at tin.it
Fri Mar 7 00:45:13 CET 2003

I'm currently using two medium-sized PD patches based on granular
synthesis (with nqpoly~) and frequency modulation. I also use
spazialization (few reverbs and vbap) and sampling patches and some
other utility patch (hdr).
I'm focusing on solving some user-interface issues, developing a
external performance environment, and then I think I'll keep using the
possibilities of these patches for the rest of this year with no further
dramatic development except for improving the control I have on them.

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.