[PD] New pd CVS was: jack

Michal Seta mis at creazone.32k.org
Mon Mar 31 17:00:41 CEST 2003

Hi Guenter, hi all,

Just wanted to report that I have checked out the CVS last Saturday and haven't yet managed to crash PD.  It was running for about 18 hours stright but I haven't yet done anything very intensive with it.  I was even able to run other apps, even using jacklaunch (what a nice tool! - but it needs an upddate to the newer jack API :) ) and others and PD behaved fine despite of occasional xruns and such (xruns caused by other apps used to occasionally kick pd out of the jack chain - no idea if this is a jack or pd issue).  Using jack0.51

cheers

./MiS
--
	      _