[PD] problems executing pd

pix pix at test.at
Wed Apr 2 11:27:46 CEST 2003

i think it's because you need the loopback network device setup (this is
normally no more that "ifconfig lo up". the difference between x4.0 and
x4.2 is that x4.0 allows connections over tcpip by default, and x4.1+
doesn't.

*thinks*

i get the feeling that my logic is flawed, but try it anyway ;)

pix.