[PD] [GEM] pix_video problem

Brad Kligerman bekligg at club-internet.fr
Wed Apr 2 21:20:27 CEST 2003

Hi-
This is this first pd related problem that I haven't been able to work
my way out of, so I hope that somebody can get me out of this seemingly
trivial problem.

I'm trying to get live video input, but when I create the
[pix_video]object, I get the following message:

pix_video: driver 'Microsoft WDM Image Capture (Win32)'
error: GEM: pix_video: Unable to set video format

I've checked the list archives as well as [pix_video_ds] but I get an
error concerning the gem.dll when I open the help file.

rig: pd 0.36, gem 0.87 (Mar 16 2003), winxp, dv cam via firewire
Any ideas?

thanks, brad.

--
Bradley KLIGERMAN