[PD] windows 2000 latency?

David Merrill dmerrill at media.mit.edu
Wed Apr 9 16:33:46 CEST 2003

Thanks to everyone who has replied to this question - your responses
have already been very helpful!  Especially the reports of latency that
you've measured on various systems.  Could anyone else who has measured
latency (just an impulse or something through adc~ -> dac~) let me know
what their system setup was (hw, os, etc..), and the corresponding
latency?  (if you want to send just to me I can compile a summary and
post it to the list)

Also, if anyone has experience wiht specific usb or pcmcia solutions
that could dramatically improve latency I'd love to hear about them.
thanks,
-DM