[PD] ~

jose manuel berenguer jmbeal at telefonica.net
Fri Apr 18 20:22:54 CEST 2003

hello Dario

my students discovered some weeks ago that in their windows 2000 and
xp computers they needed type alt+456 to display a tilde when running
pd!

in my windows 98 and Me, when running pd, I type alt+126. tilde appears kindly

but in computers running windows 2000 where i teach it was impossible
to include  a tilde in an object... I felt myself really stupid
trying without any success to type a simple tilde in the middle of an
explanation :))) copy & paste was the solution...

hope this helps

jose manuel

--
Jose Manuel Berenguer