[PD] Fresh pyhsical model patches

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sat Apr 19 05:59:08 CEST 2003

Pat,
I don't mean to be anally retentive, but as I understand it physical modelling is quite different to haptic feedback devices. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I thought that physical modelling was the process of re-creating sounds by modelling something such as a bow across a string in software, whereas haptic feedback devices (as described on this page) provide physical feedback to the performer.

Regards,

Chris.