[PD] Stupid mistake

Michael McGonagle fndsnd at rcnchicago.com
Fri Apr 25 23:38:45 CEST 2003

Hello everyone,

I made the mistake of opening a very large movie file with PD, for the
next 5 minutes, all I could do was watch as PD displayed error messages.

Short of having to be responsible for my own actions, is there a was to
get PD to abort the opening of a file up the first error it encounters?
Or after a certain limit of errors? Does PD make any attempt at trying
to recognize file (data) types?

I only ask this because it seemed to lock up my whole system, and short
of rebooting, patience did finally pay off...

Thanks,

Mike