[PD] [inlet], [outlet].

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Wed May 7 09:11:17 CEST 2003

> (and please no change to the order of messages from "in_the
_order_created"
> to "left_to_right" in the patch. in my early patches i never used
trigger...
> and i prefer this to max-style)

Uh oh. Ok, it's personal taste which style to prefer, but how would you
change things in the patch a year after you have created it?
You'd have to recreate all connections in the new order. This i find very
tiring.
To my mind it's extremely important to see (in which way ever) instantly how
the order is. In this sense i would really like to have the Max style also
for PD.

best greetings,
Thomas