[PD] [inlet], [outlet].

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed May 7 20:29:26 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I believe the order is undefined, and nonetheless in Pd's implementation
it's in the order the connections were made in (and in Max's, it's right
to left)... in other words, patches whose behavior depends on the order
of connection might break when ported from one program to the other...

cheers
Miller