[PD] pure-data.org

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue May 13 01:25:14 CEST 2003

Hallo,
jfm3 hat gesagt: // jfm3 wrote:

> I am not very good at maintaining pure-data.org, and I don't think it's
> as useful as it might be. I would like to start a new web site with a
> broader focus. If someone would like, I will happily hand over the
> pure-data.org domain name. I think it's paid up for a few more years.
> Drop me an email if you are interested.

That's actually really sad to hear. But as your plans seem firm, I'd
like to take the occasion to say a big Thank You for maintaining
pd.org over all those years. It has always been a valueable resource
and definitely not only because of the domain name - also because it
has the focus of a website for users, not only for developers.

Anyway: I could figure that pd.org could be a new home for pd.sf.net,
with the traditional strong user focus on the main page. I'd be
willing to keep help maintain it. I also could provide customized
content management code - but only using the Webware Application
Server in Python, that my site runs on. I cannot (or better: don't
want) write PHP :(

ciao